My Rhett and Link gif's featured on Buddy System!

Not a new art post, but a throwback and some news.

Okay so I made that gif 3 years ago, based on one of the endings of GMM where R&L played in the park, & I only took the see-saw scene.


Just recently, this month, someone in deviantART told me that this gif's featured in their Youtube Red show Buddy System, in season 2.

I couldn't be more proud, this was the first time something I made actually got featured in a TV show.

To clarify, a few months before this, one of the post-production crew contacted me via Ask.fm first, then email, asking for my permission to feature the gif on Buddy System cuz Link found it online & he liked it.
tbh i'm not even sure whether i'm allowed to post his email address here. I'm still thankful for him, for reaching out to me and being an overall chill guy, and the crew, too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change