Initial sketches in the new sketchbook

Last year I got a new sketchbook cuz my old one was running out of paper due to Inktober.


During my trip to China I decided to bring it along for whenever I got inspired & had to sketch something. Turns out I was inspired, but didn't feel like drawing anything and for 9 days, these were the only thing I drew.

[X]
I feel pathetic.

Only recently after being back in Brunei I started drawing on it again & so far came up with just two.

Here's where the idea came from. They're Adam's Apples, a parody of Charlie's Angels. Was kinda high when we chat & Tina craved some apple slushy from 7Eleven.
[Soup | Tumblr | Molome]


The idea came from how I really want to be in a band but my talents fall in the artistic industry rather than in music. [Soup | Tumblr | Molome]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change