Winx Club wallpaper



Believe it or not, this actually came from a sketch I did in 2005 (or was it 2006?)
It was high school and I was into Winx Club for some reason (maybe I got excited cuz the characters are all colorful like any typical magic girls genre cartoons). It was doodled on a sheet of perforated notepad cuz I was bored in class. And I think I subconsciously copied, or was inspired by, this Sailormoon wallpaper by Daekazu. The piece was back in my deviantART favorites, so I guess it made sense, but I never had time to digitize it cuz my level of drawing was still crappy and I was still a Photoshop beginner back then.

Recently I found this sketch among my old pile of old sketches and wanted to try to digitize it, crossing off one thing from the list of things I didn't get to do in the past. Seems that I sorta took time in doing this one :]

Winx Club ©  Iginio Straffi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change