Le Gardenie: Orange gets a makeover

Been a while since I draw something for Le Gardenie, one of my fave comics back in my high school years. Since the first time I read them I feel like making fanart but I lacked the skills back then.

Lol Orange gets a makeover from the girls... Lemon doing his hair, Apple working on his face with blush aaand poor poor Kiwi is stuck with polishing his shoes, since she's a tomboy & all & doesn't want anything to do with making hairs & faces look pretty. Orange as usual, is confused wondering what's going on.

Here's the transparent PNG version:

Drawing this was quite fun. Initially I planned to do a black & white drawing with very few hues, one bright hue for each character

Le Gardenie (c) Ben Wong & Gempakstarz

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change