"Bloody Nail" Tampon & Pad Ads

One time while still spending the holidays with my family, I got bored and colored one of my nails with my sister's gel pen. Added the blood stream just to make it cool.
Took a photo despite knowing the phone camera quality sucks.
And suddenly I thought of a twisted idea of making a tampon/menstrual pad commercial out of them. It just sounds lulzy I just had to make a mockup of those. And finally, THIS happened:


Well not exactly a product commercial mockup, it could be just a campaign mockup.

Ooh here's another one:

Though I don't really know if I should show this to anyone (cuz this can be a sensitive issue to some) but really, everything I made here's just for the lulz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My thoughts on fanfictions

Palette Change